From Marty Greenia <martygree...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:58:10 GMT
Hello Cassandra devs,

I'm interested in becoming a contributor to the Cassandra project and was
looking for some areas in which to start on.

I've been ramping up the code base, getting acquainted with the major
components, and I feel like there is a lack of commenting. Commenting the
code would be a good way for my to learn the system better, and I suspect it
would also be useful for others interesting in the future. Would providing
some quality comments -- high-level descriptions for each class, more
detailed descriptions for large/ambiguous functions -- be a useful way to
start contributing?

Thanks!
Marty