From Sriram Srinivasan <sri...@malhar.net>
Subject Re: Handoff on failure.
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 03:24:31 GMT
I saw the operations page, but didn't get what I was looking for. What
I meant by my earlier statement was that it is not clear to me who
assigns the token to a new node; if a node goes down, and another
process comes up, is (a) the token assigned to it automatically by
consensus (and the bootstrap process gives it a place in the ring
where it needs most load balancing), or, (b) it is an external
script's responsibility to bootstrap every node with a new initialtoken?