From Gary Dusbabek <gdusba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: admin web UI
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 11:53:52 GMT
That was one of our ill-fated gsoc projects.  Pablo has indicated that
he is still interested in working on it, but I don't know what his
availability is.

I'm personally not in favor of the webserver-per-node approach, but I
do see its merits.  For this reason I think that it would be good that
whatever we come up with can monitor/manage a single server just was
well as a cluster.  Maybe it could treat a single node as a cluster of
one with cluster management pieces disabled.

Gary.