From gabriele renzi <rff....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: admin web UI
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 07:15:46 GMT
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Ran Tavory <rantav@gmail.com> wrote:
> can you send it to me? I'll try to work from it.

I updated it to trunk, moved the code into a method and added a few
catch'es (before: in main() throws Exception) .
As you can see, once exception handling and imports are removed it's
about ten lines.

To compile you need the jars mx4j-tools.jar, mx4j.jar from the mx4j
distribution, compile, run cassandra, connect to 9292.

I recall I've seen better looking mx4j-over-http interfaces (in e.g.
mule ESB) which I'd say depends on the default stylesheet, but for a
quick glance it kind of works. It should also be possible to only
expose selected beans, though I have not investigated it.

--
blog en: http://www.riffraff.info
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com