From Frank Du <frank.d...@gmail.com>
Subject The schema definitions are not picked up....
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 21:42:01 GMT
Hey All,

I updated to latest trunk code, and ran 'bin/cassandra -f'. A warning
message was spitted out:

WARN 16:42:33, 729 Couldn't detect any schema definitions in local storage.
I hope you've got a plan.

There are only system and definitions when I trying to show keyspaces. The
cassandra.yaml is from the trunk.

I also tried hudson build artifacts on May 3/4. The same issue occurred.
Could somebody please provide a fix or workaround? I am trying to test some
code and need my own keysapce. :-)

- Frank Du