From Kushal Pisavadia <kush...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance regression tests
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 18:38:45 GMT
Hi,

Due to conflicting schedules, I was unable to take part in the GSoC this
year. However, I'm still very interested in helping out the community for
this specific case.

Rather than just coding off a solution that would suit my own needs, I'm
here asking for some help.

What short-term goals do you have in mind? What long-term goals do you have
in mind?

I've had a look at the respective ticket —
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-875 — but rather than just
refactor the py_stress utility I'd like to make something that fulfils
whatever needs that the current utility fails to meet.

I'm also curious about how you'd like me to commit/expose my code.
Originally I was thinking of creating a separate git repo, specific to this
utility, but have no issues working from a fork on Github either.

Kind Regards,

Kushal Pisavadia