From Yan Virin <jan.vi...@gmail.com>
Subject Go over super column data and delete the first X rows
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 08:35:05 GMT
Hi
I want to use cassandra for storing some data which gets irrelevant with
time. There will be a lot of data and I want to run a procedure which will
delete the oldest from the repository from time to time.
The column name which holds the data is a "timestamp" name, so I will want
delete some range of it from the repository.
What is the most efficient and the easiest way to do this?

Thanks,

--
Jan Virin
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yanvirin