From huajun qi <qih...@gmail.com>
Subject super column
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 10:55:11 GMT
Can the value of a column under a super column be a super column?

For examples:

sc={
        name:"name",
        value:{
            {name:"First Name", value:"John"}
            {name:"Last Name", value:"LBJ"}
       }
}

this is a super column above, can I add a super column below to it's value?

info={name:"info",
       value:{
     "age":"20",
    "gender":"M"
}
}

Can I add the super column to the top one to make this:

sc={
        name:"name",
        value:{
            {name:"First Name", value:"John"}
            {name:"Last Name", value:"LBJ"}
            {name:"info",value:{name:"info",
       value:{
     "age":"20",
    "gender":"M"
}
}}
       }
}

And I have another question: should I restrict the number of columns in a
row?

--
Location: