From gabriele renzi <rff....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python web framework suggestions (for Cassandra Web UI) needed
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:42:47 GMT
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Pablo Cuadrado <pablocuadrado@gmail.com> wrote:
> - Really small footprint is a plus: "do we really need to include
> that, and that, and that other thing?"

as I can imagine your app won't have any state per se, so you don't
have any DB issues, you probably won't even need sessions, why not use
simpler environments? I loved CherryPy some years ago, and there are
plenty of new microframeworks such as Bottle which seem more fitting
to _this_ bullet point than django and pylons.