From Masood Mortazavi <masoodmortaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 insert performance .... Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.1
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:46:00 GMT
Minimizing GC pauses or minimizing time slots allocated to GC pauses --
either through configuration or re-implementations of garbage collection
"bottlenecks" (i.e. object-generation "bottlenecks") -- seem to be the
immediate approach. (Other approaches appear to be more intrusive.)
At code level, using the GC logs, one can investigate further. There may be
places were some object recycling can make some larger difference.
Trying this first will probably bear more immediate fruit.

- m.