From Pablo Cuadrado <pablocuadr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python web framework suggestions (for Cassandra Web UI) needed
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:28:41 GMT
People:

The "votation" is not relevant, the discussion is, and the reasons
that support each vote. And those are itself part of the research I'm
doing, and it surely will help in making the decision.

But, they are an important part, because I didn't want to make a
decision in "solo", since this is a project relevant to any Cassandra
user.

So, let's not discuss whether to vote or not, but expose why this or
that framework should be used.