From Todd Blose <thewagesoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling error in GCInpector.java, cassandra 0.6
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:37:38 GMT
Hi Liangzhao,

For some reason, Eclipse believes there are access restrictions imposed on
that class. After doing some googling, it seems the most common solution is
to simply reload the standard Java APIs. To do this:

1) go to your build path settings for your cassandra project in Eclipse, and
under the libraries tab, select "JRE System Library" and click the "Remove"
button 2) re-add the JRE System Library using "Add Library"

If you refresh the project after doing that, the problem should go away.

-- Todd