From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python web framework suggestions (for Cassandra Web UI) needed
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:10:48 GMT
I don't really consider any hello world benchmarks valid, you'd want to
investigate what your implementation would entail in different frameworks
and do mini-benchmarks to validate which is faster. But, if it's just a web
framework, as Brandon said, I doubt performance will matter to any great
degree. You'd be more concerned about Cassandra's performance, which is
pretty darn good.