From "Dop Sun" <su...@dopsun.com>
Subject Is there any way to enable the multiple super column names at a time?
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:41:13 GMT
Hi,

I don't know whether I have missed anything here, but can we get columns for
multiple Super Column Names at a time, like what we can do for Keys (by key
range or list of keys) or columns (by column range or column list)?

While I'm doing the work with Cassandra, I usually think the structure like
this:

KS - CF - Key - Super Column - Column

But looks like I should change it to something like:

KS - CF - Super Column - Key - Column

Since CF-SuperColumn are combined within a single parameter: ColumnParent,
and they are usually unique (single) in a query.

Regards,
Dop