From Priyanka Sharma <sharmapriyan...@gmail.com>
Subject gsoc2010 proposal
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:09:47 GMT
Hi

I am Priyanka Sharma, master student at Vrije University, Amsterdam. My
major is "parallel and distributed system system".
I am interested to participate in gsoc2010 with cassandra. I would like to
implement "demo application for cassandra".
I have attached my proposal(not fully final) with this email and also my CV
for your reference.

I would like to have your comments on my proposal, So that I can make it
better.
Kindly give me some feedback about my proposal.

--
Thanks & Regards
Priyanka Sharma