From Kishanthan <>
Subject GSOC - Cassandra
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:47:49 GMT
Im an undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Im interested in participating the GSOC program for Apache-Cassandra.
I went through the wiki page at and found some ideas for GSOC

I would like to know about the idea : *Finish creating an Avro interface
alongside Thrift*
Please give me some details on this idea on where to begin and what are the
skills i need.

Currently im working as an intern at WSO2 Inc <>, which is
an open source company.