From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Maven support in 0.6 and beyond?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:15:05 GMT
On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 10:46 -0800, Nathan McCall wrote:
> I noticed the pom file was missing in the 0.6 branch, but still
> available in trunk.

The pom.xml should be in contrib/maven on both 0.6 and trunk.

> Is this an oversight or is the focus going to be on ant going
> forward?

The focus has only ever been on ant, (most of the committers opinions
range somewhere between "apathy" and "abject disgust" when it comes to
maven).

The pom.xml was contributed by someone who wanted it, and hasn't ever
been very well maintained TTBMK.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com