incubator-cassandra-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ted Zlatanov <...@lifelogs.com>
Subject Re: need help with filtering columns
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:36:51 GMT
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 21:42:35 -0600 Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> wrote: 

TZ> I put up some patches implementing bitmasks applied to a SliceRange:
TZ> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-764

TZ> I'm getting crazy column names when I try to use the predicates, though
TZ> (see "ant test -Dtest.name=TableTest").  Something is getting
TZ> stringified or otherwise corrupted and I can't figure it out.  I've
TZ> looked at the code for a while and hope it's something really obvious
TZ> I'm overlooking.

The crazy column names were due to assertColumns(), the column names
were correct underneath.  Like several other things I chased working on
this issue, it was a red herring.

I just updated the ticket with a potential solution which patches over a
bug in my code or in the existing Cassandra code (the row cache seems to
contain an invalid value after a flush, but only in my tests).  Either
way it at least passes all the tests now.

Ted


Mime
View raw message