From Krishna Sankar <ksanka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google SoC 2010
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:40:41 GMT
Agreed. That is why I am just an initial POC ... May be next year I might take more responsibilities

OTOH, if we have ideas from many (who can take the time and responsibility of guiding the
students), with the committers taking the aggregate responsibility, then we can scale better.
All depends on the community ...

Cheers
<k/>