From Suhail Doshi <digitalwarf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra in production
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:06:21 GMT
That doesn't seem quite for what I was looking for but pretty informational
nonetheless. That seems more like how-to maintain guide and I am looking for
a how to get up and running in production guide. I am sure there are things
not in the docs I should be aware about?

Suhail

--
http://mixpanel.com
Blog: http://blog.mixpanel.com