From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [VOTE] release cassandra 0.5.0-beta2
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:23:51 GMT
The Cassandra community voted on and approved the release of Apache
Cassandra 0.5.0-beta2. We would now like to request the approval of the
Incubator PMC for this release.

Cassandra is a massively scalable, eventually consistent, distributed,
structured key-value store.

Podling vote thread: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.cassandra.devel/696
0.5.0-beta2 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
SVN tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.5.0-beta2
Project home: http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/
Incubation status: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html

We received two binding votes[1][2] during the poddling vote, so we'll need 1
more. Any help with reviewing/voting from outside our mentors list would be
appreciated.

The vote will remain open for 72 hours (or longer if needed).

Regards,

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.cassandra.devel/700
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.cassandra.devel/702

--