From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:25:31 GMT
My take (and that's just my personal opinion) is that you should gear for
graduation as is and confront the shitstorm :) All arguments have been heard
and while there are good ones on both sides, nobody has convinced anyone.
The underlying idea that the IPMC could enforce a practice that's not
necessarily valid for a given project or at least has not been really proven
to be A Good Thing, even within Apache, is plain wrong if you ask me.

Worst case you get a -1 a can try again later. It happened before, it's
painful but not the end of the world either.

Matthieu