From Paul Sabou <paul.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 problems running Cassandra as a developper
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:10:39 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the advice. I have reimported the Eclipse project as a
standard JAVA project and builded it again with ant and both problems still
persist.

In the first case (not beeing able to run from main) it seems that it is
missing some files from where it want to deserialise something
(I assume the RecoveryManager -> CommitLog looks for some log files that
store serialized objects) and it seems that the log files are not there.

What can I do to make it work? Should I try another IDE (like Idea) or what?
It seems to be a rather trivial problem and any new developper interested in
Cassandra will run in the same problems when trying to run it in
Eclipse/Linux.

Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

best regards
Paul.