From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:44:50 GMT
On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 11:21 +0000, ant elder wrote:
>>
>> Can someone explain how this RTC mode is actually working right now,
>> what is the process for reviewing, voting, and applying the changes?
>
> In a practice:
>
>  1. Folks attach patches to Jira issues, (committers too).
>  2. Someone (anyone really) gives it at least a once over and ...
>   2a. +1s the change
>   2b. provides feedback, (goto #1)
>  3. A committer commits the patch

How do you get people to review and +1 the JIRAs, I never see dev list
posts asking for JIRA patches to be reviewed so how is that happening?

Looking at the commit history its only two people doing 99% of the
commits, where are most of the patches coming from? If other
committers are submitting patches why is it only those two committing
them?

   ...ant