From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:29:27 GMT
On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still interested in the answer :)
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:

>>> to be
>>> vibrant
>>> not
>>> what

>>> No, trunk is still RTC.  Its wrong.
>>>

>> Can you maybe elaborate what you think is wrong with a poddling doing RTC?
>> AFAIK many TLPs are doing RTC as well.

I think it could be tough to get Cassandra through a graduation vote
on general@ while working with RTC. I know there are some other
projects that use RTC, but its usually only for stable or release
branches isn't it?

Things seem to be going well these days, what are the issues with
trying CTR now for a while?

   ...ant