From sanli tao <sanli....@gmail.com>
Subject a high level cassandra java client
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:19:07 GMT
Hi Jonathan & All

I had wrote a high level cassandra java client, it's basic further was:

   - Create cassandra client pool to support high stress concurrent request.

   - Provide some simple wrap class to make cassandra call simple and more
   easy to us.
   - Provide some help utility to support java object serialized into
   cassandra.

it was host on: *http://code.google.com/p/cassandra-java-client/

*Can you please have a try on it, and give me feed back. I am willing to
make it more quality.

BTW: May you add it to wiki client page, so more people can us it?

Thanks
-Sanli.Tao
*
*