From scott w <scottbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra users survey
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:05:02 GMT
For a project I am working on now at Onespot we are just beginning to move
off RDBMS and onto Cassandra for a subset of our data store. We evaluated
against several other solutions including Tokyo, Voldemort and Riak and
Cassandra seemed the clear winner for our requirements. We have also done
stress testing and been happy with the results.

Wishlist:
- rebalancing
- Hadoop integration
- node replacement that doesn't depend on having the same ip/hostname
- multi-insert (so can insert against multiple keys in one request)

cheers,
Scott