From Gary Dusbabek <>
Subject 0.5->0.9 storage updater
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:58:46 GMT
The storage file format didn't change moving from 0.4->0.5.  But I
know of at least one change scheduled for 0.9 that does change the
storage format and suspect there might be others.

At what point should we start concerning ourselves with the ability to
upgrade data from one version format to another?  I realize this isn't
a 1.0 project yet, but it might be something that would be good to
flesh out now before we back ourselves into any corners.

Or is this something that ought to happen seldom enough after release
that we shouldn't worry about it?

View raw message