From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [VOTE] release cassandra 0.5.0-beta1
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:40:50 GMT

The Cassandra community voted on and approved the release of Apache
Cassandra 0.5.0-beta1. We would now like to request the approval of the
Incubator PMC for this release.

Cassandra is a massively scalable, eventually consistent, distributed,
structured key-value store.

Podling vote thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.cassandra.devel/586
0.5.0-beta1 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.5.0-beta1
Project home: http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/
Incubation status: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html

We received one binding vote during the poddling vote, so we'll need 2
more. Any help with reviewing/voting from outside our mentors list would
be appreciated.

The vote will remain open for 72 hours (or longer if needed).

Regards,

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com