From Eric Evans <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.5.0-beta1
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:34:04 GMT
On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 22:45 +0900, Jaakko wrote:
> > We can still incorporate changes before the final release, I
> wouldn't
> > consider this a hard-freeze yet (in fact, you'll notice that I
> tagged
> > from trunk; no 0.5 branch has been created yet).
> Well, now it is Monday :-) I think if we can include #575 (or similar
> fix), bootstrapping should be OK for beta, so +1 from me too :-)

The way a release works for incubator projects is that we first vote
amongst ourselves, and then turn it over to a vote on the IPMC list
(which lasts a minimum of 72 hours). So, incorporating #575 into beta1
would be mean resetting the time-line.

We'll get this fix into the next beta which should will be along Real
Soon Now.

Eric Evans

View raw message