From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:23:08 GMT
On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 17:04 -0600, Michael Greene wrote:
> It was previously proposed that documentation be CTR.  I would be in
> favor of this, and extending it to include scripts, licensing, and
> other project management materials.

I would be in favor of relaxing the RTC "requirement" to be more of an
"understanding", and letting common sense prevail (for as long as that
doesn't prove to be a problem anyway :)).

Because yes, there is a big difference between wanting to have another
set of eyes on a huge re-factoring of a critical subsystem, and
correcting spelling errors in a README.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com