From Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary Loading Question
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:05:30 GMT
Okay i get what its doing now... its pretty confusing until I saw
jbellis' comments.  now when i flush binary it is throwing on the
key.toString line because the token is null.  When i setup the
rowmutation on the client i used StringToken as opposed to big integer
but thats because i am not sure what to put there so i used the tokens
chose by cassandra

--
Dan Di Spaltro