From Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com>
Subject Binary Loading Question
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:47:30 GMT
I was trying to binary load some data into an instance and ran into a
null exception in the process.  So I began looking at the code, and it
looks like around Table.java:653 of trunk, that piece of code doesn't
really make sense.  I don't understand the internals of Cassandra all
that well, but this doesn't seem right.  The null exception came from
null cfStore.

Either way I am just trying to use the binarymemtable option to load
values into cassandra, since I have about 240 million rows to load.

{
                ColumnFamilyStore cfStore =
columnFamilyStores_.get(new String(column.name(), "UTF-8"));
                cfStore.applyBinary(key, column.value());
}

--
Dan Di Spaltro