From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 0.4 RC1
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:44:59 GMT
We've fixed a lot of bugs from our beta release and Digg is now
running 0.4 in production.  I think we're ready to put out a release
candidate for a final bug catching period before -final.

Notable bug fixes include

Additionally, Sandeep finished up the bootstrap code, so 0.4 now
supports adding nodes to a running cluster.  (Start a new node with
the -b flag to make it contact the appropriate other nodes and tell
them to send it data.)  Some additional refinement of bootstrap is
scheduled for 0.5 but the basics are in 0.4.

-Jonathan