From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change data model names for 0.5
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:21:12 GMT
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Evan Weaver<eweaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this vote is closed with no resolution, due to all committers
> being opposed. I am waiting for Ant to possibly say something about
> the process, or what we can do as a community, but we absolutely
> cannot take action without committers on board.

Well this vote was useful in that it clearly showed a lot of people
aren't happy with the current naming so it would be good to find a way
to improve that. There is no specific process for this. Its right that
without the committers on board it will be difficult to get changes
made, but the community is the sole of an Apache project so the
committers do need to be considering their views.

   ...ant