From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release cassandra 0.4.0-rc2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:52:39 GMT
On 11/09/2009, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:

>  The Cassandra community voted on and approved the release of Apache
>  Cassandra 0.4.0-rc2. We would now like to request the approval of the
>  Incubator PMC for this release.
>
>  Cassandra is a massively scalable, eventually consistent, distributed,
>  structured key-value store.
>
>  Podling vote thread:
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/cassandra-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00887.html
>  0.4.0-rc2 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

The source archive contains 3 files that are not in SVN:

Cli.tokens
CliLexer.java
CliParser.java

These are generated files.

Either store the files in SVN and release them, or remove them from the release.

[I'm not quite sure why you need these files anyway, given that you
also depend on commons-cli.]

>  SVN tag:
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.4.0-rc2

Another SVN property to be fixed at some point (not blocker)
svn ps svn:eol-style native contrib/bmt_example/CassandraBulkLoader.java