From Ryan Cunningham <ryan.cunning...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multi-node emulator?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 03:56:30 GMT
Hi Cassandra dev folks,

As part of some internal Cassandra development we were doing, we developed code that wraps
Cassandra, sets up and launches multiple Cassandra instances on the local machine (using virtual
ips), and executes test cases to validate read repair, node failure and recovery, message
delay recovery and a few other multinode test cases. We want to contribute this code back,
but we do not have anyone that can stay on for maintenance and further development as the
project has shifted away from Cassandra for now. Is this group interested in furthering the
work, or at least taking a look?

Thanks,
Ryan