From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Multi-node emulator?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:27:08 GMT
On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 20:56 -0700, Ryan Cunningham wrote:
> As part of some internal Cassandra development we were doing, we developed code that
wraps Cassandra, sets up and launches multiple Cassandra instances on the local machine (using
virtual ips), and executes test cases to validate read repair, node failure and recovery,
message delay recovery and a few other multinode test cases. We want to contribute this code
back, but we do not have anyone that can stay on for maintenance and further development as
the project has shifted away from Cassandra for now. Is this group interested in furthering
the work, or at least taking a look?

Absolutely. Is this something that you can post as files or patches to a
Jira ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA)?

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com