From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] was: [VOTE] 0.4.0 Final
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:08:38 GMT
On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 12:15 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> It's been a little over a week since we voted on RC2 here
> (http://www.mail-archive.com/cassandra-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00887.html), and no
show stoppers have cropped up. I propose we release as final what is currently in the cassandra-0.4
branch (r816701). The differences between rc2 are quite minimal and include the fix for CASSANDRA-440,
some changes under contrib/, and an updated README.txt and CHANGES.txt.

> What say you?

The vote passes; I'm going to move this over to general@incubator now to
make it official.

We already have two binding IPMC votes (pquerna and mriou), if at least
one of the other mentors could cast a vote on general@incubator, it'd be
highly appreciated.

--
Eric Evans