From Eric Evans <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release cassandra 0.4.0-rc2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:06:07 GMT
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 08:52 +0100, sebb wrote:
> The source archive contains 3 files that are not in SVN:
> Cli.tokens
> These are generated files.
> Either store the files in SVN and release them, or remove them from
> the release.

I think everyone sort of forgot about these, (there is an open issue on
this, CASSANDRA-316); is this considered blocking?

> [I'm not quite sure why you need these files anyway, given that you
> also depend on commons-cli.]

There is no overlap. These files are generated by ANTLR to parse text
interactively typed at the console, not parse the arguments passed on
the command line.

Eric Evans

View raw message