From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release cassandra 0.4.0-rc2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:06:07 GMT
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 08:52 +0100, sebb wrote:

> The source archive contains 3 files that are not in SVN:
>
> Cli.tokens
> CliLexer.java
> CliParser.java
>
> These are generated files.
>
> Either store the files in SVN and release them, or remove them from
> the release.

I think everyone sort of forgot about these, (there is an open issue on
this, CASSANDRA-316); is this considered blocking?

> [I'm not quite sure why you need these files anyway, given that you
> also depend on commons-cli.]

There is no overlap. These files are generated by ANTLR to parse text
interactively typed at the console, not parse the arguments passed on
the command line.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com