From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Review of cassandra NOTICE and LICENSE requested.
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:09:48 GMT

Attached are draft copies of LICENSE and NOTICE files for the cassandra
project.

LICENSE is monolithic, it contains a copy of all licenses. It is meant
to replace the texts we currently keep in lib/licenses.

NOTICE contains an entry for all the third-party libraries in our tree
(in so much as that information is available).

It would be great if we could get these reviewed ahead of time so that
any feedback could be incorporated before the next release vote.

Thanks in advance,

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com