From Matthieu Riou <>
Subject Re: How is Cassandra going for graduation?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:18:30 GMT
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Jonathan Ellis <> wrote:

> <snip>
> So, to sum up, in my mind the only real issue here is the trademark
> search, and after an 0.4.0 release we should be in good shape for
> graduation.

Sounds like a sensible plan.

I've done the trademark check (if the link doesn't work, search form here:

There's only one software related trademark for "Pre-recorded software on
CD-ROM and diskettes for calculating " arrearages, amortization,
child-support payments, ... As long as you stay away from diskettes and
accounting, you'll probably be fine ;) Other than that, Cassandra seems to
be a pretty hot name in women clothing.