From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data model names, reloaded
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:16:28 GMT
I haven't seen any 'piss and vinegar'.  Personally, I was just trying to
explain my -1 and suggest that maybe it could be done in the future.  The
reason that it was timed as such was not a concerted effort from a cabal or
anything else sinister, but that the thread was brought up on IRC and
arguments stirred.
I should have chimed in with my -1 earlier but other issues had consumed my
attention, my apologies.

Michael