From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data model names, reloaded
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:07:39 GMT
I agree that this is too late for 0.4.  0.4 is a huge improvement over 0.3,
we've already released a beta, a second beta should be forthcoming, and we
need to get this in users' hands.  I'm not sure I agree with Jonathan's
corollary, as there should always be room for making changes which would
benefit our users, even major API changes (after 1.0, this might be a
different story).
Evan, Ryan, et al. have put a lot of work into this, and their proposals are
sound.  However, there are now several groups using Cassandra in production
or pre-production systems that would like to see a 0.4 release out soon.

Michael