From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [re-vote] cassandra 0.4 beta 1
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:39:40 GMT
-1

build-project:
     [echo] apache-cassandra-incubating:
E:\sources\cassandra-0.4.0-beta1\build.
             xml
    [javac] Compiling 259 source files to
E:\sources\cassandra-0.4.0-beta1\build
            \classes
    [javac] E:\sources\cassandra-0.4.0-beta1\src\java\org\apache\cassandra\servi
                                            ce\StorageProxy.java:484:
name clash: dispatchMessages(Map<String,ReadCommand[]>
                            ,Map<String,Message[]>) and
dispatchMessages(Map<String,EndPoint>,Map<String,Mes
                          sage>) have the same erasure
    [javac]     private static MultiQuorumResponseHandler
dispatchMessages(Map<S
tring, ReadCommand[]> readMessages, Map<String, Message[]> messages)
throws IOEx                                             ception
    [javac]                                               ^
    [javac] E:\sources\cassandra-0.4.0-beta1\src\java\org\apache\cassandra\servi
                                            ce\StorageProxy.java:544:
method dispatchMessages in class StorageProxy cannot b
                            e applied to given types
    [javac]         MultiQuorumResponseHandler cb =
dispatchMessages(readMessage
  s, replicaMessages);
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac]   required: Map<String,EndPoint>,Map<String,Message>
    [javac]   found: Map<String,ReadCommand[]>,Map<String,Message[]>
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 2 errors