incubator-cassandra-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a new beta soon?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:54:13 GMT
The 0.4 branch's config will certainly stabilize. :)

But we're probably going to continue to add features and options for
0.5 that affect the config file in trunk.

-Jonathan

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Jonas Bonér<jonas@jonasboner.com> wrote:
> Will Cassandra config format stableize after 0.4? It's tiring that its
> changing every other day.
>
> 2009/8/31 Chris Goffinet <cg@chrisgoffinet.com>:
>>>
>>> 332 is too much code to try to squeeze into 0.4 and should also be
>>> left for 0.5.  Like I commented in the issue, if you want to tweak
>>> Thrift to allow a no-op consistency level to be passed I am okay with
>>> that in the name of forwards compatibility.
>>>
>>
>> Great! That's what I'll do (no-op).
>>
>>> -Jonathan
>>>
>>> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Chris Goffinet<goffinet@digg.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> Do we have an idea yet when we will cut beta2? Getting the deadlock fix
>>>> (waiting on merge) before the cut would be great. Any others we want to
>>>> try
>>>> to get in?
>>>>
>>>> I'd like to see a stable API if possible for beta2. This means we would
>>>> need:
>>>>
>>>> #336
>>>> #322 (at least the interface change)
>>>>
>>>> Thoughts?
>>>>
>>>> -Chris
>>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jonas Bonér
>
> twitter: @jboner
> blog:    http://jonasboner.com
> work:   http://crisp.se
> work:   http://scalablesolutions.se
> code:   http://github.com/jboner
> code:   http://akkasource.org
>

Mime
View raw message