From Evan Weaver <ewea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing the data model names
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:06:13 GMT
I think we understand the concepts clearly. They're not hard once you
clear away the misconceptions and mis-assumptions. Of course it's part
of the barrier, but I don't think it's the main barrier.

Maybe we should start with a list of common misconceptions, and work
bottom up to the best way to prevent them.

Evan

--
Evan Weaver