From Evan Weaver <ewea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing the data model names
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:38:21 GMT
I understand the BigTable precedent issue...but it's also a group of
rows, and a group of keys, just as much. "Column Family" leaves out
the keys which I think is a big part of the noob confusion. It sounds
like it could be the same thing as a Super Column, which is also a
group of columns.

Evan

--
Evan Weaver