From Curt Micol <asen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data model names, reloaded
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:52:08 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Michael Greene<michael.greene@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any 'piss and vinegar'.  Personally, I was just trying to
> explain my -1 and suggest that maybe it could be done in the future.  The
> reason that it was timed as such was not a concerted effort from a cabal or
> anything else sinister, but that the thread was brought up on IRC and
> arguments stirred.
> I should have chimed in with my -1 earlier but other issues had consumed my
> attention, my apologies.

My response wasn't directed at any one response, I apologize if it
came off directed at you Michael.  It seemed people had strong
feelings one way and those feelings kind of blindsided the list
suddenly.

I wasn't keeping up on IRC today, which would explain the sudden burst
of activity on the list.

--
# Curt Micol