From Curt Micol <asen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra data model misconceptions, and their sources
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:28:30 GMT
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Evan Weaver<eweaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you read the previous thread about this?
>
> http://markmail.org/thread/qbocotgkan4mg73w
>
> I don't think your proposals are too good...I have a new proposal
> based on feedback in the previous thread, that I will send soon. But I
> wanted some comments on the misconceptions themselves.

Fair enough. I have read that thread, it seems though nothing
suggested caught attention which is why I was trying to brainstorm a
bit further out. I assumed this thread was more evidence of the need
for a name change, sorry to take it OT.

I do think you've highlighted a number of key misconceptions.

--
# Curt Micol